Sunday, February 24, 2008

16 1/2 hours more...

Okay, holidays will officially be over in another 16 1/2 hours.Thats really sad....mainly because:
1.I won't be able to laze around at home
2.Can't watch Mcleod's Daughters!!! (although I hv been watching it for the 3rd time...Hallmark is repeating the 7th season AGAIN)
3.Hate waking up so early in the morning! Really really EARLY :(

Going back to college is not that bad though in the sense that I will be meeting my college mates back....Kinda MISS them actually...But, I just dislike the fact that I have got to start attending lectures and tutorials.And this sem, the tutorials will be held for 2 HOURS!!!
I don't understand how that is possible.I hv dreaded tutorials since....I dunno...since I started attending them...UNLESS....I hv done what I am supposed to do before I attend...which is like NEVER!!!

There's one thing really GOOD in the next sem...the NUMBER of subjects....just THREE....3...TIGA....MOONDRU (in Tamil)....I dunno the word in Chinese....wait a sec...is it SAN??? Anyway...the subjects are quite interesting too...Webpage Design,Management Studies and English for Comm.Should be alright...but,of course these U people (the management/lecturers) have always done their best to make simple things as COMPLICATED as possible....
And...yet another weekend has gone by..almost.....and the following quote fits me just well...SERIOUSLY...simply because I have been following it....without realising how true (or maybe not) it is!



No comments: