Thursday, February 21, 2008

An Intro

So, here I am posting an intro on myself and my blog for probably the 3rd or is it the 4th time? I have tried owning my own blog but failed miserably due to my laziness.My previous blogs have had a maximum of 6 entries in the past and its definitely not a great number to boast around. I have lost touch with the world for quite a long time now....have been interacting with my friend Jam only and a few of my college buddies.I am quite net savvy in the sense that I do go online and love to surf the net for a lot of stuff but am not so into blogging.

Since blogging is interesting and I believe in having the freedom to speak/express one's thoughts/opinions....here you are at my blog, "Sree's Sentiments". As you can see, my name is Sree and I am currently doing a foundation programme in a private Uni and would be pursuing a degree in Actuarial Science soon.Yes,Actuarial Science! Lotta people seem to not know what Acuarial Science is exactly.....especially when one of my relative who wondered why on earth I would wanna do a course related to marine/sea creatures??!!! For all those people who still have no idea what Actuarial Science is exactly...my version of definition : Economics + Calculus + Statistics + Finance + lots of examinations = Actuarial Science. For a more detailed info check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Actuarial_science.

Currently at a private university and believe me, there's nothing much to say about the Uni....I am there due to some twists of fate and I have to say, I am totally responsible for that! Okay, on my Uni....may be I do have a few positive say...one of the few (note "few") good things that I have gotten since registering into the university is that I have got a bunch of friends who,to say the least are fun and awesome to be with.2ndly, the lecturers (atleast most of them) are really cool and pretty helpful I must say.

Right now I am enjoying my sem holidays...which is gonna end in another 2 days.Can't believe how fast time can pass....I have been sitting around watching tele (+ eating + sleeping for more than 8 hours...trust me you dun wanna know the exact number) in my house for the past 3 and 3/4 weeks!!! Right now I am glad to know that I am gonna start my 3rd sem..which is the last one and I would be doing 3 subjets only...YAY!!!

Okay, now about the blog...I think I will be posting interesting things (atleast in my opinion) and my thoughts about current events may be...movies (love watching movies)....tv programmes...and of course my daily life...If not daily atleast things worth mentioning that happens in my life will be updated regularly. Thats all for now....I guess... :)

No comments: