Saturday, March 22, 2008

Alright....this is gonna be another crappy post like the previous one...I am not done with the assignments yet...but I hv finished 1....hehe....So, I am done with Donald Trump...finally!!!!
Yup...he is the subject of one of my assignments...Finished printing and binding today...
Anyway, I hv been online for the past few days for such a long time everyday but,didn't get to post anything..simply because of my other assignment...webpage designing.... I actually like doing it...So, I dun mind doing it...Oh,btw...something 'dramatic' or so I think...happened this week...and I feel bad for doing it...can't really mention it here....cuz,it involves a few other people...Anyway, I guess it was long time coming...So, had to take some decisions and implement it as well...

That's all for now...gotta go hv my maggie for dinner!!! ....did I spell it rite? :D

2 comments:

Sree's Views said...

Hi Sree,

Jumped here from "Tulip speaks".

I was confused for a moment when I saw "Sree" in the comments page.

The owner of my Blog, is also called Sree. I just co-author it. The blog has been dormant for a while now though.

Voracious Blog Reader

Sree said...

Hey, Voracious Blog Reader!
Thanks for visiting...

So, another 'Sree' uh??? Cool :D

Will check out ur blog 2...

Regards,
Sree :)