Tuesday, March 18, 2008

It has been quite a while since I posted.And this is all due to the fact that my assignments are piled up and I have been working on around 3 assignments for the past few days, to be passed up next week.Honestly, I find this extremely ridiculous and pathetic!!! I am so sorry to those who are facing worst than this but really....when will the world realise that asking pupils to do too much is just TOO MUCH!!!! Actually, its not that bad....but,here's the real deal...3 assignments + 2 tests in the span of 2 weeks!!!!!!!
I get the fact that, the schedule has been compressed to finish up the semester and the whole programme faster but not this way.I am just TIRED....wishing for the next week to be over as soon as possible....of course,without any problems!!!

Anyway, the cabinet has been announced and it looks like we have many new faces.Hopefully, it is all for a better future.Wishing all of them the best of luck. :)

Off to continue doing assignment!!!!!! Arghh......

2 comments:

tulipspeaks said...

keep ur sanity intact.. come back after 2 weeks. :P

all the best.


ammu.

Sree said...

Will try my best to stay sane..
Thanks lots!!! :)