Tuesday, March 11, 2008


You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which
you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I might not be old enough or matured enough to actually speak about politics but I guess this quote truly expresses what happened on 8th of March 2008, the 12th General Elections of M'sia.The people of Malaysia, especially the ones who were thought to be 'loyal' and those who were not treated as well as they should have churned out their courage in the form of votes.As they say, the minorities who everyone thought would not make any difference made it clear that size does not matter.Thus, "Tsunami Politik" (Political Tsunami in Malay Language) as they call it happened.Now, the people of Malaysia I believe would definitely feel more accepted,respected and heard.I feel that this is definitely something, some sort of a historical event that has paved new ways to a brighter Malaysia.

*I am in no way supporting/criticizing anyone.This is just my view of what has happened, the 12th GE of M'sia.*

2 comments:

tulipspeaks said...

i feel so good about the results! :D


ammu.

Sree said...

Hehe...Ya,me too.
Not because of anything specific...simply because we hv been needing a change...and the people hv showed that it all depends on PEOPLE POWER!!!