Saturday, April 26, 2008

Finally.... my exams are over!!! One month of more time to watch all those movies on my list (a very long one!!!) and yes, to blog actively!
Dun wanna talk about the exams...they were just alright. Anyway, had a great time yesterday!!!
Thanks to everyone....the whole TD16....My class had organized a farewell/bbq party at one of our classmates place and it was totally awesome..minus some "adaapaaaavi" moments!!! (Fuyoh n Ni2 would understand)
Anyway, will post the photos and a more detailed explanation soon on the party...
Now, I was just listening to the songs from the soon-to-be released Vijay-Trisha movie, Kuruvi.
Not much of an exciting album, I would say. The songs are pretty much average, and my pick of the lot would be "Pallanadhu", which is fast and peppy! Kinda dissapointed, cuz I loved the songs in Ghilli....
Another thing...I watched the "Dasavatharam" trailer....was very very interesting...captivating to say the least...M not a big Kamal fan...but I do admit that he's probably one of the most talented actors Tamil Cinema has right now!!! This movie supposedly has him in 10 different roles...the trailer did not reveal much on what the movie's gonna be like, I mean the story...but, was successful to evoke my curiosity...because, you can see a lot of ancient kinda events going on... temples...elephants...and then high-tech action scenes too...So, kinda interesting...Hoping that the movie would be really good.
And, for those who are in the mood of watching some really sweet,funny and sentimental movie.... Go and watch "Santhosh Subramaniam"!!! The movie was simply awesome! Loved it...loved the songs...Ravi and Harini were good and in short, it's a not-to-miss movie!!!

Gtg now...chao!

No comments: