Thursday, April 10, 2008

Roop Ki Chandni ( Moonlight of Beauty)

My previous post expressed my thought of relieve on how I have finally got back to blogging...But,I did not post anything after that....Frankly I was not in the position to post anything because of my classes.Had some extra classes since the finals are gearing up.

Now, back to blogging...hehe..
"Roop Ki Chandni" is a small phrase from "Main Agar Kahoon", a beautiful song from "Om Shanti Om". Thanks to one of my friend, I got 'crazy' about this song...and I really mean it.Even now, as I am typing , this song is being played...Really, it's really amazing.

Not only the audio, but the way they have picturised the song is also wonderful.As usual, it is as colourful as any Hindi songs but, the feel in it is just beautiful, to say the least! I am practically waiting for my holidays to watch this movie... :)

Anyway, watch the song below and Enjoy!!!



No comments: