Wednesday, April 30, 2008

It's 30th April already. I still feel like I just started my Foundation course. But, now I am done with it. Time really goes by pretty fast.
Anyway, watched Vazhthukal yesterday night.Man, the movie was slow and boring!!! Yuvan's music was not up to his standards.The movie, somehow I felt was not like a movie.It was fake. I mean, all the characters were 'acting', and we are not supposed to feel like they are acting,rite? The movie starts off by showing why Madhavan wants a good,understanding and caring wife. He stumbles upon Bhavana,who talks about the importance of family and bla bla bla on a TV show. And, as you can guess...Madhavan goes on a journey to woo Bhavana. The problem is that Bhavana's grandpa doesn't like love and doesn't allow it in his big, joint-family. So, the rest is about how Madhavan wins the family and marries her.
I wonder why Madhavan agreed to this movie at all. The whole movie looked unattached. And all those so-called romantic scenes between Madhavan and Bhavana were jaded and weird. Overall, I regretted watching the movie. If there's anyone planning to watch it...please think about it!!! By the way, according to a lot of them, no English words were used in the movie. I am not 100% sure, but I think I heard the word "balloon".
Anyway, that's all for now. Chao!

2 comments:

tulipspeaks said...

thanks for warning me.. :)
maybe i will watch jayam ravi's mv instead. heard good reviews about it.



ammu.

Sree said...

heya!
No probs!!! hehe...ya, I watched Santhosh Subramaniam...
it's really good...

Regards,
Sree