Monday, May 19, 2008

I am tired. Not physically. Just that I am tired of sitting at home doing practically nothing but watching TV and surfing the net. Not that it's bad...honestly, I love this but its getting a little too monotonous. I miss my college mates. Its pretty irritating to know that I am the only one from my class who will be in the same campus when I go back next week. All the others are shifting to the other campus!!! ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I will definitely miss all of them!!! It has been only a year I hv known them, but all of them are such nice people. Right from my class-rep, Jun On till the ever-quite John....all of us were something like a big, noisy and playful you know, class...much like how it was like at school...Not to mention Ni2 and Pavi (Fuyoh!!!),Kavitra ka and Yuvhen...we did a lot of things together at college...had loads of fun...will definitely miss all these wonderful people...They were really good friends....They won't be reading this I'm sure...but, just wanna wish all of them all the very best!!!
Dear TD16, thank you for all those good moments...it was fun...even the silly arguments that some us had...the time we spent bbq-ing those chicken wings (of course, there was another story behind it which only the fuyoh people knw of)...the times we spent arguing for marks....and also those funny moments recording the 'unique wedding' for our PS presentation...Thanks for everything...It was a wonderful year!!! Good Luck and All the Best Peeps!!!

No comments: