Sunday, May 25, 2008

I can't believe that my one month holiday is going to be over in another 12 hours!!! Yes, I am gonna start college tomorrow!!! The past two days were filled with a lot of news!!! I can't actually tell what they are exactly.Let's just say that I got some unexpected news about some things that I really really wanted to know. It used to be a very serious thing but I just forgot about it as it didn't really matter because the issue got resolved somehow. But, now I got to know what exactly happened and all and it's a little shocking. But, I guess its alright!
Oh yes....I got my results!!! WOOHOOO....I am happy!!! extremely happy!!!! (referring to the sem results not my overall grade points,sigh!) My fault...Repeated the same mistakes but I m glad I managed well this time! Thanks to THE ALMIGHTY!!! :D
That's all for now! Chao!

No comments: