Monday, May 12, 2008

Why???!!!

I just don't get it. Seriously. Sometimes, I just feel like the world has just turned into something that doesn't recognise genuineness, honest needs and fairness. I am confused right now. I would probably delete this post in a couple of days time but I am still gonna continue typing. Afterall, everyone deserves to rant at times,right! I feel that some of our needs are being destroyed or are being taken away for various unacceptable reasons. And to get back those "needs", we are expected to do certain things which are not supposed to be asked from us. It irritates me, angers me to come face to face to the fact that life is, most of the time, unfair. There's a reason behind everything. It could be true, but what's the point if you know that the reason is not at all logical??? I mean, why can't the world just give people what they need. I am not saying that everyone should get what they want just like that. But, what about people who have worked hard, what about people who deserve some things but are denied of it for reasons unknown to them.Reasons unknown here means reasons that should not be questioned. Isn't that inhuman.
Pardon me for posting such a crappy thing, you might not see this post tommorrow actually.