Friday, June 13, 2008

Alright. Let me just be clear that this post is gonna be one heck of a crappy post. Seriously.
A lot of things are happening right now. To be frank, it has always been like this. People around me ( some of them) are so bothered about certain things in life when in reality they don't need to. These things that they dread about are supposed to be things I need to be bothered about; issues that I need to resolve.yes...I know it, I know that there are just so many things I need to think and take action about but somehow, I just don't bother. Actually, I am quite unsure whether am I not bothered or am I just too lazy to take action. And when people express their resentment, I just don't know if I should laugh or just scream at them (of course, being me...I just smile and let it be) Jam, U just might understand what I am talking about. And this is not the end of it ya. There's just so much more I need to blurt out but I am just not gonna do it as its not good to trash people or anything for that matter (in general) in cyberworld, actually its not right at all to trash...haiz...

2 comments:

Jamuuna said...

well, trashing people is bad.....but some people really ask for it. Feel free to do so.

Should start doing what we should have done long time ago!!!

tulipspeaks said...

feel better now? :)


ammu.