Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Yes,!!!! I watched Santhosh Subramaniam for the second time on Sunday...this time I watched it properly;completely. Anyway, it was awesome. Songs, comedy, Jeyam Ravi & Prakashraj. They rocked!!! Ok, if anyone's wondering why I didn't mention Harini ...here's why...Honestly, she was or should I say the character that she played was kinda irritating at times. But, I guess she was okay in general. By the way, I am supposed to be revising calculus now as I will be having a quiz tommorow, but here I am surfing the net!!! I will just stop there...Oh, watched Oprah a while ago...and they were talking about 'freegans'/'freeganism'!!! Okay, seriously...these people are really something! Freegans are people who get free stuff from the trash,meaning they find good stuff by salvaging the trash bins and all....including FOOD!!! How's that!!!!???!!! Cool eh!?!
But, I don't think you can get any GOOD stuff from the trash bins here,as in, in Malaysia...rite...
Anyway, thats all for now. ch@o!

No comments: